Zoku Balcony Loft
Innovative rooms built from your feedback. With a touch of fresh air.
Looking to embrace your inner Romeo or Juliet? This Loft has all the features of a standard Zoku Loft but with a private balcony facing the Perspektivstrasse. Enjoy the open space, lofted bed, and art swap to customize your walls: now with an extra bit of fresh air.
This is the best room option for...
Feeling at home
Solo or couple living
Any length of stay
The full lowdown
- 32-inch smart LED television.
- Phones with IP calling to contact the team.
- Free, fast and reliable internet: 60 Mbps, wired and wireless options.
- Dimmable LED lighting throughout Loft, including in the bathroom.
- Universal lightswitch from the lofted bed to turn off all the lights at once. Once flipped back on, all of the room lights are automatically dimmed.
- Charging ports from lofted bed and throughout Loft.
- Sliding doors to separate the shower from the toilet & sink.
- Floor to ceiling body mirror in shower, and face height mirror above sink.
- Tons of storage space above and below sink, including amenities such as: shaving/make-up mirror, hairdryer, Less is More hand soap.
- Retractable clothes line for drying clothes after laundry.
- Pull chord for full room lighting and dimmer light for face mirror.
- Shower area features:
- Luxurious high-pressure shower
- Less is More shampoo and body wash
- Full-length wall mirror. Looking good!
- Towel rack and amenity storage
- Fluffy towels from green brand ‘Max Havelaar’
- Nespresso coffee machine and coffee capsules.
- Storage jars and Tupperware boxes.
- Teapot & mugs.
- Four sets of chinaware, cutlery, and glasses (wine & regular).
It’s worth repeating: four wine glasses.
- Basic cooking supplies: salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Pots and pans for stove top.
- Other useful kitchen utensils (e.g. whisk, spatula, cheese grater, bottle opener & garlic press).
- Water kettle and teabags.
- Built-in fridge with freezer.
- Built-in compact dishwasher.
- Two burner induction stove.
- Siemens combination grill/microwave.
- Home starter kit (e.g. dishwasher tablets, trash bags, brush, sponge, and dish soap).
- Kitchen towels, hand towels, and cleaning cloths.
- Fancy cooking a more elaborate dinner? For hobby home chefs, we have extra kitchen equipment available in the Pantry down the hallway, including a toaster, wok, rice cooker, and much more!
- All Lofts include an old school set of office supplies, including: a paper roll, stapler, scissors, tape dispenser and pencils. The younger generation can reach out to a Sidekick if any of these non-digital tools need to be explained.
- 4-person table and chairs that can be used for working or dining.
- Small desk with stool.
- King-size bed (180 x 210 cm).
- 100% organic sheets and bedding.
- Two types of pillows, soft and firm.
- The sleeping area completely separable from living room by retractable staircase & sliding screen.
- Blackout curtains.
- Plenty of storage space: luggage storage, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and large separate storage space.
- Seating area with comfy Muuto couch & side table.
- Big kitchen table with four chairs.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Plenty of plugs: both conventional and USB).
- Carbon monoxide detector.
Silent & smart ventilation which reacts to room’s oxygen levels. So, get breathing!
- In-room safe hidden in a drawer.
- Cleaning supplies: including bucket, dust pan and cleaning spray.
- Hot water bottle / heating compress.
- Extra (flatter) pillow for tummy sleepers.
- Hanging chair by Ars Longa
- Coffee table
- Room cleaning takes place every third night. Additional cleaning is available upon request.
Express check-in and check-out through Self-Service Kiosks on our rooftop, including automated billing via email.
For the do-it-yourselfer, extra amenities are available in the Pantry down the hall of your Loft: including ironing supplies vacuum cleaner, cleaning supplies and more. The Pantry also contains the waste collection area, as well as extra kitchen utensils.
Other spaces on the property include our launderette, changing room, locker room, and (Almost) Everything Store.