You have the following rights over the way in which we use your personal information:
- The right to access any personal information we hold about you.
This means you can ask us whether we hold information about you and, if so, for us to provide you with certain details about that information, including the information itself. This is often referred to as a subject access request.
- The right to request to delete the information we hold about you (sometimes referred to as the right to erasure of your information or the right to be forgotten).
You can ask us to delete your information in certain circumstances e.g. where it is no longer necessary for us to hold it for the purposes for which we collected it, where we need your consent to use it and you have withdrawn that consent, where you object to us using your information for our legitimate interests and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for us to continue to do so.
- The right to correct or update any personal information we hold about you.
If you cannot correct the information yourself through your Zoku account, please contact us with your queries and/or the updated information.
- The right to restrict our processing of your information.
This might apply where, for example, you have objected to us processing your data on the grounds of our legitimate interest, but we are checking whether there are any grounds to override your objection.
- The right to withdraw consent for any usage of your personal information, including the delivery of marketing messages, at any time (which you can do by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can exercise any of these rights by sending an email to email@example.com
We hope that we can resolve any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your information, but you can also contact your local Data Protection Authority.