Starts at 8000 DKK incl. VAT (4-hour meeting with minimum 12 people)
Want to host a multi-day conference, industry talk, launch party or pop-up yoga class? We’re flexible! Unique and versatile, our Event Space comes with a surprising array of instruments, office tools, a workshop wall and custom seating arrangements – whether you want cozy or room for calisthenics. The private terrace works as a magnet.
Our Event Space is perfect for
Conferences & workshops
Offsites & retreats
Parties & celebrations
The full lowdown
- 1-30 people split (45m2)
- 1-70 people combined (112m2)
- 3m ceiling height
- Our various setups and their capacities include:
- Standing capacity: 70 people
- Round table/banquet: 55 people
- Theater: 55-70 people
- Cabaret: 30 people
- Boardroom: 20 people
- U-Shape: 20 people
- 6 different space setups with large tables and chairs.
- Need additional furniture? We can help provide extra furniture or service ware rentals upon request for an additional rental cost. Don’t worry, just let us know what you want and we’ll provide you with an estimate beforehand.
- Natural sunlight with large windows overlooking the city from both sides.
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding and removable whiteboard walls that can be used to divide the Event Space.
- Seated table and standing table options.
- Chairs with backs and cube seating options.
- Retractable screen, projector, surround sound, and microphones.
- Extra microphones and on-site A/V support can be coordinated at an additional cost. Just let us know what you need and we can help arrange this!
- Airtame & HDMI connectivity.
- Private kitchenette to serve any food or drinks, including its own beer tap.
- Private bathroom and wardrobe for your attendees.
- Rooftop terrace attached to Event Space West, with the option to rent it out for a private event.
- Meeting rooms next to Event Space East, with options to rent them for breakout rooms (1-8 people).
- Service staff for catered events will be organized by our very own Meeting & Events team.
- Security can also be organized for events if deemed necessary by our team or upon your specific request.
- Need to store some stuff before you arrive? We got you! Storage can be arranged with Zoku’s Meeting & Events team.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and snacks are available from the private kitchenette. Just help yourself once you arrive!
- Add-ons include:
- Food options:
- Sweet treat (DKK 55 p.p): Get your meeting off to a sweet start with a yummy selection of warm pastries and muffins.
- Breakfast (from DKK 150 p.p): Kick off your day with a bang and enjoy a healthy breakfast & of course free tea and coffee.
- Lunch (from DKK 170 p.p): Our lunch buffet with healthy salads, protein, flatbread, juices, coffee and tea.
- Petit Four (DKK 75 p.p): Enjoy our à la carte dinner with delicious options for meat- and plant-based eaters.
- Drink options: barista coffee, beer, wine, or cocktails. Just let us know what you’d like to add when submitting your request.
- Room options: just let us know how many Lofts you’d like to book when submitting your request. All Lofts sleep 1-2 people and have their own private kitchen, large work table, and living room.
- Food options:
- Rooftop event spaces with adjoining terrace:
- Combined: 180-degree rooftop view of the city.
- Split: East-facing or west-facing view of the city from our rooftop.
- For cancellations made +3 months prior to the scheduled event, 25% of total costs will be charged.
- For cancellations made less than 3 months and up to 1 month prior, 50% of total costs will be charged.
- For cancellations made less than 1 month prior, 100% of total costs will be charged.
A credit card guarantee is required to secure all meetings and events bookings. Payment in full is due on the day of the meeting or event by credit card or bank transfer. Zoku does not accept cash or checks.
- We work with a per person spend, with a minimum of 12 people attendees to book an event. All prices are incl. VAT.
- 725 DKK p.p. for 4-hours
- 925 DKK p.p. for 8-hours