Learn Zoku is a Zoku initiative that brings different learning institutions,  companies and like-minded people together to learn in an interactive, living-lab environment.

Our main vision for Learn Zoku: “Tell me and I’ll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand.” All Learn Zoku partners are selected on providing the best learning experiences and courses. During these courses, participants will have the opportunity to learn how to apply their newly found knowledge in real life situations through immersive learning. This means testing theories, prototypes, ideas and creations on Zoku members, residents and others within the Zoku community during their course. Curious? Check out our Learn Zoku partners below.

 

DESIGN A BETTER BUSINESS

April 4th 9.00 to April 5th 17.00

No better way to learn about the tools, cases and mindset behind Design a Better Business than experiencing it in a two-day workshop, hosted by the authors and designers. We’ll do a deep dive and help participants become designers. Are you one of the lucky participants?

You will experience a 2 day workshop, dinner and event night at the new hotel Zoku in Amsterdam. You have the option to also book your stay there. Zoku is a place where you can live, work, relax and socialize.

Learn More

 

HOLACRACY

18th February 18.00 to 23rd February 19.00

Guiding others through a Holacracy adoption requires a solid Holacracy practice, a firm grasp on the rules of the Constitution, and a toolbox for coaching others through a radical behavioral and mindset shift.

The Holacracy Coach training will deepen your foundation of Holacracy knowledge, and help you develop the skills to guide others through the transition to self-management.

This training is designed for participants seeking to build on learnings from the Holacracy Practitioner Training. In addition, we recommend 6-12 months of hands-on Holacracy practice and experience facilitating Tactical and Governance meetings prior to attending.

Learn More

 

PREVIOUS: EXPONENTIAL ORGANISATIONS

September 2016

We live in a world where technology is evolving in an exponential pace. This two-day workshop was led by Salim Ismail, author of the renowned book Exponential Organizations: Why new organizations are ten times better, faster and cheaper than yours.

During the session, the participants learned about the ExO attributes that are necessary for 21st century success and how best to implement those within their business. By applying those principles to Zoku itself, the participants were able to experience the approach in a real-life scenario.

PREVIOUS: DESIGN A BETTER BUSINESS

April 2017

No better way to learn about the tools, cases and mindset behind Design a Better Business than experiencing it in a two-day workshop, hosted by the authors and designers. We’ll do a deep dive and help participants become designers. Are you one of the lucky participants?

You will experience a 2 day workshop, dinner and event night at the new hotel Zoku in Amsterdam. You have the option to also book your stay there. Zoku is a place where you can live, work, relax and socialize.

Learn More

 

PREVIOUS: HOW TO (NOT) SUCCESFULLY FAIL AT ORGANIZING INNOVATION

MAY 2017

Why would you innovate as a company? Easy, to survive.

The lifespan of companies is decreasing at a rapid rate. When you compare the Fortune 500 from 1955 with 2016, only 60 companies have managed to keep their place in this list – or 12%. In the meantime, the other 88% have since gone bankrupt, been taken over or fallen off the list.

While the need to innovate has gotten through to the business world, there is still major ­uncertainty about how to do this.

Deloitte has been involved in innumerable innovation projects at other companies, giving it good ­insight into the pitfalls and success factors for innovation. After ten years, it is time to take stock: what have we learned in the area of corporate innovation? What works, what doesn’t work, and what can others learn from this?

During this workshop, innovation leaders from corporates like Vodafone, KLM, de Volksbank, BAM and Ahold shared their five key lessons on how to make sure your organization doesn’t successfully fail at organizing innovation.

BOOK NOW FROM €110