1. Are the meeting rooms wheelchair accessible?
2. Can I pre-order food and drinks for my meeting?
Yes please! You can choose from the food & beverage options available when booking a meeting room online. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I’m not sure yet if I want to order food or drinks for my meeting. Can I order this last minute?
We can absolutely accommodate food or drink orders if they are submitted at least 48 hours before your meeting starts. We work to accommodate requests submitted less than 48 hours ahead of time to the best of our ability.
4. What will be included in the meeting room?
In addition to lightning-fast wifi, all meeting rooms come with an Office Toolbox. This magical box includes pencils, pencil sharpener, eraser, scissors, A5 notepad, A4 paper, Post-Its, whiteboard markers or chalk (depending on your meeting room), tape, hole puncher, stapler, de-stapler, paperclips, laptop brush, ruler, compass (aka passer), geotriangle, and calculator. If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to ask us!
5. I need a meeting room for more than 8 people. What are my options?
We have some amazing event spaces that can be used for large-format meetings as well. Contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll explore the options.
6. Can I book a meeting room for just one hour?
Our meeting rooms are booked over a minimum 4-hour session.
7. I want to book a series of meetings for my team / company. Is this possible? And is there a mate’s rate?
Booking a series of meetings is absolutely possible. Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s talk details!
8. When is payment due?
Full payment is due to confirm online bookings for meeting rooms. If you don’t have a credit or debit card, please contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll work to get you sorted.
9. I’ve reserved a meeting room but need to modify the booking details. What should I do?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you all set.
10. Uh-oh…I need to cancel a meeting. What should I do?
More questions? Check out our full Zoku FAQ here.